The degree in Business Administration comprises the following subjects:
- Business administration: 30%
- Integratec process management: 30%
- International management: 10%
- Management and research methods: 23%
- English and/or another foreign language: 7%
Students with a high-level of proficiency in English may elect to test out of English and either take Italian, French or Spanish as their first foreign language or continue taking English in combination with one of these other languages. In addition to language instruction per se, English is also the language of instruction in some content classes.
The strong focus on case studies, group work and project work throughout the course of the degree programme ensures that students have lots of opportunities to work on and improve their management and research skills.